Installation command line helper
|Status:||Open||Start date:||27 Jan 2011|
|Assignee:||Andriy Lesyuk||% Done:||
Many applications contain script
configure which is intended to check if the application can be successfully installed. OpenSWAN contains
ipsec verify tool to check the installation etc. I guess such script needs to be done for Orangutan.
Let’s name it
checkshould verify the following:
- Which supported Redmine plugins are installed (and which is not), what should be changed to support installed plugins;
- Whether all fields were added (migration scripts were launched);
- Check if views were not outdated;
- Check if bulk_time_entries_time_entry.html.erb.patch were applied and recommend to apply if not;
- If Jabber IDs are ok, can recommend to enable SSL/TLS etc;
- Whether all directories are readable/writable by Orangutan user.
#2 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk almost 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Configuration helper to Installation command line helper