Installation command line helper
Many applications contain script
configure which is intended to check if the application can be successfully installed. OpenSWAN contains
ipsec verify tool to check the installation etc. I guess such script needs to be done for Orangutan.
Let’s name it
checkshould verify the following:
- Which supported Redmine plugins are installed (and which is not), what should be changed to support installed plugins;
- Whether all fields were added (migration scripts were launched);
- Check if views were not outdated;
- Check if bulk_time_entries_time_entry.html.erb.patch were applied and recommend to apply if not;
- If Jabber IDs are ok, can recommend to enable SSL/TLS etc;
- Whether all directories are readable/writable by Orangutan user.