Support subrequests in single request message
One of the limitations of Orangutan is that he mades currently a single change to Redmine. While in Redmine you can change several properties...Let me explain... Check this scenario:
- User tells “100% done”, Orangutan saves this
- Orangutan asks if user wants to close the issue
- User agrees, Orangutan changes status + sets due date (in separate context)
- Changed done ratio to 100%
- Changed status to Closed
- Changed due date to XX/XX/XXXX
The last two journals will have exactly the same date of creation!.. This can end up with many little journals!One of the possible solution is (when posting change) to "add" changes to the previous journal. But the issue with this solution are:
- Some user will already get notifications about the journal without new change
- The change date won’t be accurate
- Support subrequests in user messages like:
User: #1617 is 100% done, close #1617 and change due date to today
This should be the same as:
User: #1617 is 100% done User: Close #1617 User: Change due of #1617 date to today
But this should only create a single journal.
- Postpone commit to the end of message handling.
That is if some another context is changing something on some event in its event handler it will be added to the same journal.
P.S. Subrequests can be of completely different types, e.g.:
User: #1617 is Closed and I am free now