- Registered on: 12 Jun 2012
- Last connection: 20 Jun 2012
09 Jan 2015
- 18:49 SCM Creator (+Github) Bug #2356 (New): Repositories not removed from file system
- I just added some debugging prints and realized that "delete_repository" in "lib/creator/scm_creator.rb" is never cal...
- 18:47 SCM Creator (+Github) Bug #2355 (Won't Fix): Invalid regexp in "repository_name" (redmine 2.5.1)
- Revision r141 changed some regexp patterns and does not work with Redmine version 2.5.1 (debian stable backports).
- 18:34 SCM Creator (+Github) Feature #2053: Set repository path according to identifier when using multiple repositories
- The attached patch ensures that the repository identifier and the repository patch match, ensuring Redmine's reposito...
16 Jul 2013
- 11:11 SCM Creator (+Github) Bug #2194 (Closed): Undefined method "safe_attribute_names" for repository
- After working around #2193, I get this error when clicking the "Create new repository" button (next to the new reposi...
- 11:07 SCM Creator (+Github) Bug #2193 (Closed): Missing undefined method "identifier_frozen?" for repository
- Hi. I'm using redmine version 1.4.4+dfsg1-3 (debian stable).
Here's an error I get when I click "New repository" o...
16 Jan 2013
- 20:52 SCM Creator (+Github) Bug #2040: ActionView::Template::Error (undefined method `new_record?' for nil:NilClass)
- For the record, I created #2135 to continue the discussion, and a patch that solves it is available there.
- 20:51 SCM Creator (+Github) Bug #2135: Unable to create repositories when the checkout plugin is also installed
- The attached patch solves the issue, but I'm not sure if this should be rather fixed in the "redmine_checkout" plugin...
19 Dec 2012
- 20:38 SCM Creator (+Github) Bug #2135 (Closed): Unable to create repositories when the checkout plugin is also installed
- Please see #2040 (note-21) for a description of the error.
Sorry, I forgot to watch that issue and didn't come bac...
27 Sep 2012
- 23:59 SCM Creator (+Github) Feature #2075: Make an option to fully automate repository creation without editing the URL field
- Andriy Lesyuk wrote:
> When you change repostory identifier to @additional@ the URL is automatically changed to @fil...
20 Jun 2012
- 00:08 SCM Creator (+Github) Feature #2053: Set repository path according to identifier when using multiple repositories
- I haven't tried redmine without your plugin, so _maybe_ it's something that should be fixed in redmine and not here.
Also available in: Atom