- Registered on: 19 Jul 2018
- Last connection: 19 Jul 2018
21 Jul 2018
- 07:10 ISSUE-id Bug #ISSUE-17: SVN integration: Commit with new issue-id does not work
I have tried several commit messages, and am able to break all commits with a (malformed) "refs 2802" here:
19 Jul 2018
- 08:40 ISSUE-id Omission #ISSUE-16: Search by new issue-id does not work
- Just to clarify, for example with issue ISSUE-5678 and legacy ID 1234, searching for "5678" or "ISSUE-5678" comes up ...
- 08:38 ISSUE-id Bug #ISSUE-17 (Under Verification): SVN integration: Commit with new issue-id does not work
- Committiong a revision with refers #ISSUE-1234 does not work. The revision is not linked to the issue.
- 08:37 ISSUE-id Omission #ISSUE-16 (Open): Search by new issue-id does not work
- Searching for issues with the new issue ID does not work.
Also available in: Atom