Changes in 0.0.2¶
- Includes changes allowing to use OpenID with Google. (closes #1778)
- Added support for OpenID and external authentication sources.
- Added Korean translation. Thanks Ki Won Kim! (closes #1765).
- Now administrators can control if the project of interest is required.
- Changed the way the extended profile data are stored.
- When failed the form data for the extended profile are preserved (shown in the form fields).
- If the extended profile data are incorrect core user data are not saved as well.
- Now the plugin depends much on the core version (it contains a modified copy of some core functions).
- User edit form now works in 1.1.x. Thanks Czaban Christophe! (closes #1706).
- Added Czech translation. Thanks Jaromir Dvoracek! (closes #1703).
- Fixed patches names (added “Extended” to names) to prevent conflicts with other plugins.
- Moved HTML code for hooks into separate RHTML files.