14 Jun 2010
First fix for Redmine version
7 closed (100%) 0 open (0%)
- Orangutan did not write anything to charts tables. That’s why not all spent hours were shown on Redmine charts. Fixed this (closes #470). Thanks Andriy Lundyak!
- Added Welcome context which gives a hint to a new registered user.
- Now updating undo reference when timeout occurs and onTimeout handler is defined.
- Fixed incorrect calculation of elapsed time in Date class if the date was in future. Thanks Lyuba Kryl!
- NightTask asked "Are you there?" even if a user just sent a message. This happened if another context was added to output queue before NightTask.
- Added ShowIssue context allowing to check issue details (closes #157).
- Added ShowConfig context allowing to check user’s configuration (closes #123).
- Added possibility to clear the default and task’s issue (closes #188).
- Now allowing to save tasks/time entries without issues (closes #188).
- Fixed wrong sum calculation in ShowTime context.
- Fixed response handling in ShowTasks and ShowTime contexts. These contexts complained about no permissions. Thanks Olya Malaniuk!
- If issue is not specified in the request Orangutan now tries to "extract" issue ID from task description. Thanks Ivanka Vypasnyak!
- Now supporting start time and issue ID at the beginning of the request in the Task context. Thanks Dana Vlasyuk and Ivanka Vypasnyak!
- Added ShowIssues context allowing to get list of issues (closes #156).
- Fixed AddTask context to prevent treating first part of the format HH-MM - HH-MM as DD-MM. Thanks Dana Vlasyuk!
USER_UNCONFIGUREDfor new users. Without this flag Orangutan did not ask a new user for project, issue etc. Thanks Ivanka Vypasnyak!
- Modified the internal scheduler to run only generic contexts.
- Removed 1 minute interval between tasks which was required by OrangeHRM but is not needed for Redmine (closes #149).
- Added nomatch handler to the Task context (tells users to describe what they are doing). Thanks Lyuba Kryl!
- Answering on WorkHours question in a day or more led to crash. Fixed. Thanks Dana Vlasyuk!
- Added new patterns. Thanks Yevgen Vershynin, Yaroslav Dmytriv and Andriy Lundyak!
- Other small fixes.