Disabling contexts + maybe changing weight from config file
In Softjourn we want all task description to be English (do we?)... That’s why NonASCII context was created.
But for other companies/users it can be needless. So instead of requiring to remove context we can allow to turn it off.
This should be done with configuration option:
contexts.disable = NonASCII
If multiple options are present - create array
In addition we can allow changing weight of context from configuration file...
#1 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk about 12 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
#2 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk about 12 years ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Due date set to 01 Feb 2011
Implemented only disabling... Postponed weight change (#1601).
#3 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk about 12 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Enhancement