Changes in 1.05¶
- Added Usage.txt describing how to use Orangutan.
- Added DoneRatio context allowing to change the done ratio of an issue and suggesting the done ratio (closes #171).
- When adding/removing watchers from Orangutan he notified the author instead of the watcher. Fixed. Thanks Andriy Lundyak!
- Now allowing to change minimum time for a break (closes #245). Thanks Yaroslav Dmytriv!
- Added Russian and Ukrainian translations (closes #1598).
- Added support for Redmine 1.1.x (closes #1595).
- Fixed typo in Monkey class (used “host” instead of “hostname”).
- Wrote init.d script (closes #937).
- Now Orangutan checks if a plugin’s table or a plugin’s column is available before writing to/reading from them (closes #535).
- From now journals added with Orangutan will have “source” (a new column in “journals” table) equal to “Orangutan” and on issue page will be marked with text using Orangutan (closes #1328).
- Added support for Google Talk.
- Added support for TLS. Now it tries to use TLS by default.
- Now supporting different (non-LDAP) Jabber usernames using new column “jabber” (closes #960).
- Added new column “jabber” to Redmine “users” table. This column stores “Jabber ID” and is used as an alternative to “login” column.
- Now allowing custom display name instead of just Jabber ID, added
orangutan.display_nameconfiguration option (closes #1233).
- Added INSTALL file describing how to install Orangutan. Thanks David Bennett and Martin Minka!
- Included patch from David Bennett fixing crash when trying to upload vCard. Thanks David Bennett!
- Other fixes.