Not sure how difficult to create an OpenID provider... But what if spamers do this? Then they will be able to login with just any username and password...
#1 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk about 8 years ago
- Priority changed from Critical to Major
- Add new item to admin menu below “LDAP authentication” called “OpenID Provider”, which will be activated when user selects “Restrict OpenID providers”
- Add new database with fields:
- Enabled or disabled
- All not registered in the database providers should be disabled, of course.
- The feature should integrate Redmine OpenID Selector plugin of Jorge Barata Gonzalez.