Custom DateTime field on Calendar
I am using some custom fields that date type. Some dates are important and I want see them on the calendar.
Is it possible?
- Status changed from New to Incomplete
- Assignee set to Andriy Lesyuk
Great idea! Thanks for it! Will investigate.
It’s not clear, which custom fields of the date type to show on calendar... Ideally a new database field should be added, e.g.,
show_on_calendar, but this field should be active only for the Date type (so not sure if it’s good). Or show all date custom fields?
- Category deleted (
I am happy for your response.
I think label of the date should be include together with date on the calendar. Because , It is telling means of date.
So, if possible, we prefer datetime instead of date.
- External issue set to #10267
- Status changed from Incomplete to In Progress
- Target version set to 0.2.2
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Showing date custom fields of issues, projects and versions.
- Due date set to 11 Sep 2013
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
For DateTime custom field type we have issue #2186.
It’s working well.
Thank you so much!
Also available in: Atom