I'm looking for a part-time remote job.

Hire me


I'm the author of:

Mastering Redmine is a comprehensive guide with tips, tricks and best practices, and an easy-to-learn structure.

Check the book's project or

Buy the book

Social pages of the book:

By buying this book you also donate to Redmine (see this page).


Follow me:

Bug #2258

Custom fields in spent time details are not shown

Added by Agustí Rivero over 6 years ago. Updated about 6 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
25 Oct 2013
Due date:
11 May 2014
% Done:

100%

Redmine version:
2.3.x
External issue:

Description

If you have a custom field in your trackers, in Spent time view, in “options” section you can add this “column” to details view.

Misteriously the content is not shown in html view but if you click CSV you can see it there. This happens with either text or select content.

Using 0.2.2 Extended fields and Redmine 2.3.3

issuedetails.png View (22.5 KB) Agustí Rivero, 05 May 2014 11:41

spenttime.png View (14.3 KB) Agustí Rivero, 05 May 2014 11:41

csv.png View (8.2 KB) Agustí Rivero, 05 May 2014 11:41

redmine-2.4.2.png View (18.6 KB) Agustí Rivero, 05 May 2014 13:28

redmine-2.4.5.png View (18.8 KB) Agustí Rivero, 05 May 2014 13:28

redmine-2.5.1.png View (8.22 KB) Agustí Rivero, 05 May 2014 13:28

Associated revisions

Revision 116 (diff)
Added by Andriy Lesyuk about 6 years ago

Fixed associated custom fields (#2258)

History

#1 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk about 6 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Open
  • Target version set to 0.2.3

#2 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk about 6 years ago

  • External issue set to #15039

Could not reproduce this under Redmine 2.4.2...

#3 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk about 6 years ago

  • Status changed from Open to Incomplete

Failed to reproduce this under Redmine 2.3.x as well...

Can be fixed already - Agustí Rivero, could you please try fetching new code from SVN and testing?

#4 Updated by Agustí Rivero about 6 years ago

I installed a vanilla redmine 2.3.3 and SVN version of extended_fields.

I created two new custom attributes “custom wiki” and “custom text”. Then I created an issue and defined those attributes.

They are shown on issue details (attached issuedetails.png) and on csv download file (attached csv.png) but it is not shown on HTML view (spenttime.png)

So, it is not yet working for me (or a vanilla install)

Regards

#5 Updated by Agustí Rivero about 6 years ago

Tried on different redmine versions:

2.4.2 - the issue persists (the same worked for Andriy)
2.4.5 - the issue persists
2.5.1 - module doesn’t work

May be a gem version issue?

# gem list

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

actionmailer (4.0.2, 3.2.17, 3.2.16, 3.2.13)
actionpack (4.0.2, 3.2.17, 3.2.16, 3.2.13)
activemodel (4.0.2, 3.2.17, 3.2.16, 3.2.13)
activerecord (4.0.2, 3.2.17, 3.2.16, 3.2.13)
activerecord-deprecated_finders (1.0.3)
activeresource (3.2.17, 3.2.16, 3.2.13)
activesupport (4.0.2, 3.2.17, 3.2.16, 3.2.13)
arel (4.0.1, 3.0.3)
atomic (1.1.14)
awesome_nested_set (2.1.6)
builder (3.1.4, 3.0.0)
bundler (1.3.5)
bundler-unload (1.0.1)
coderay (1.1.0, 1.0.9)
daemon_controller (1.1.8)
erubis (2.7.0)
hike (1.2.3)
i18n (0.6.9, 0.6.1)
journey (1.0.4)
jquery-rails (2.0.3)
json (1.8.1)
mail (2.5.4)
mime-types (1.25.1)
mini_portile (0.5.2)
minitest (4.7.5)
multi_json (1.9.3, 1.8.4)
mysql2 (0.3.15, 0.3.14)
net-ldap (0.3.1)
nokogiri (1.6.1)
passenger (4.0.35)
polyglot (0.3.4, 0.3.3)
rack (1.5.2, 1.4.5)
rack-cache (1.2)
rack-openid (1.4.2, 1.4.1)
rack-ssl (1.3.4, 1.3.3)
rack-test (0.6.2)
rails (4.0.2, 3.2.17, 3.2.16, 3.2.13)
railties (4.0.2, 3.2.17, 3.2.16, 3.2.13)
rake (10.3.1, 10.1.1, 10.1.0)
rdoc (3.12.2)
redcarpet (2.3.0)
rmagick (2.13.2)
ruby-openid (2.3.0, 2.2.3)
rubygems-bundler (1.2.2)
rubyzip (0.9.9)
rvm (1.11.3.8)
simple_enum (1.6.8)
sprockets (2.10.1, 2.2.2)
sprockets-rails (2.0.1)
thor (0.19.1, 0.18.1)
thread_safe (0.1.3)
tilt (1.4.1)
treetop (1.4.15)
tzinfo (0.3.39, 0.3.38)
uuidtools (2.1.4)
xapian-full (1.2.3)
zip-zip (0.2)

#6 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk about 6 years ago

  • Status changed from Incomplete to In Progress
  • Assignee set to Andriy Lesyuk
  • % Done changed from 0 to 20

Now, I’m able to reproduce. Thanks!

#7 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk about 6 years ago

  • Due date set to 11 May 2014
  • Status changed from In Progress to Closed
  • % Done changed from 20 to 100

I believe I have fixed it in r116.

Also available in: Atom PDF

Terms of use | Privacy policy