Could you please implement possibility to view project tree in orangutang... Thanks...
#4 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk over 11 years ago
Looks like this is what I need (lft/rgt):
#7 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk over 11 years ago
I have some questions regarding this request...
- Redmine shows all issues with subissues even if the last are closed. That’s what I hate about Redmine... And I don’t want to move this to Orangutan. I believe I should show only the issues which do match the request (if user requested only open issues then no closed issues should be shown). Is this good?
- If parent issue is closed and subissue is open - I show only subissue without any tree, ok?
- What should I do in the case when: 1) parent issue is open, 2) its subissue is closed and 3) subissue of the subissue is open? Accordingly to request I should show only parent and “subsubissue”... But if I do so - the tree structure will be lost. Anyway that’s what I believe should be good... Another alternative - show all three issues. But I’m not sure if this is good idea... What would you say?
#9 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk over 11 years ago
- Due date set to 04 Jul 2010
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Not showing closed issues - only issues matching the request
- Showing only subissues
- Showing parent and “subsubissue” as it was a subissue..
19:36:28 s-andy: Show all issues on !For test only 19:36:28 Orangutan: They are (14 issues): #22) Bug (new): test urgent [urgent] #21) Bug (new): test high [high] #113) Bug (for testing): test [high] └→ #114) Bug (new): test [normal] └→ └→ #115) Bug (new): test [normal] └→ └→ #320) Bug (new): test [normal] #19) Bug (new): test normal [normal] #26) Bug (new): another test issue [normal] #37) Feature Request (new): Тест зображень [normal] #46) Support (new): test messenger [normal] #47) Bug (new): test messenger again [normal] #473) Task (new): Several numeric lists [normal] #474) Task (new): Headings and links [normal] #20) Bug (new): test low [low]