Sequent issue numbers are easier to remember. While Redmine does use sequent numbers for issues they are sequent not in the project scope. Therefore on installations with large number of projects we are getting random-like increasing numbers for a project’s issues.
The majority of Redmine competitors support sequent per-project issue numbers by prepending specific project prefixes like
REDMINE-. This plugins does the same for Redmine! At the same time the native issue numbering style continues to work fine.
P.S. When moved the issue prefix and number get changed, but still the previous issue id continues to work by redirecting to the new one.
- License: GNU General Public License (GPL) v2.0
- External issue: #74, #282, #538, #1926, #3843, #5765, #6642, #6884, #7873, #8039
- Redmine page: www.redmine.org/plugins/issue_id
- Programming language: Ruby
- SVN Repository:
svn co http://svn.s-andy.com/issue-id issue_id
- GitHub mirror: https://github.com/s-andy/issue_id
- Latest version: 0.0.2 (over 2 years ago)
- Redmine: 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 2.5.xd