- Added Version context (show current version of Orangutan).
- Added this changelog.
- Now ignoring tasks in OrangeHRM database which do not have start date. Thanks Pavlo Mashurenko.
- Added workday event (start and stop). Used this event in WhatTask context (asks user to specify the task).
- Added ShowHolidays context (shows ukrainian holidays for a year).
- Added holidays support as well as
- Fixed scheduler and corresponding code in different contexts.
- Added LongTask context (does not allow task to last over 24 hours) (closes #6).
- Added checks if project and activity are set for tasks on close.
- Fixed context to limit task time to 24 hours (closes #6).
Orangutan::Dateobject. Now its constructor supports task’s start time. For example, when you create it with '18:00’ the time will be relative to the start time not to current time as it was before (partially fixes #6).
- Added EditTask context (just explains how current task can be edited).
- Added some new request patterns. Thanks Olga Kulynyn!