Changes in 0.03¶
- Added AddTask context (allows to add previous tasks that is tasks which have end time).
- Changed the way Orangutan detects conflicts in tasks time. Now he suggests better options how the conflict can be resolved.
- Now any number of spaces is supported in incoming messages.
- Changed the behaviour of the UnfinishedTask contexts (asks to stop or break a task). Now it tries to detect often status changes and stops tasks in such cases. Partially fixes #24.
- Added status fields cleaning for several contexts. Thanks Pavlo Mashurenko!
- Added StartTask context (catches requests to start a task which look like “I want to start a task”). Thanks Olga Kulynyn!
- Now Orangutan won’t ask an user to enter a task if it is not work time.
- Fixed contexts mess on first run (task reminder prevented configuration questions to be asked). Thanks Pavlo Mashurenko!
- Added WhatNew context (shows what’s new in current or specified version of Orangutan). Uses this changelog file.