- Added WorkTimeHours context (allows user to configure how much hours per day he works).
- Added WorkHours context - checks if working hours are enough for previous workday and suggests what could be added if not (closes #16).
- Changed UnfinishedTask context to stop tasks on timeout if it is not work time. Partially fixes #24.
- From now foreign handlers also can be suspended while user is away. Now Yes/No won’t timeout before main context timeouts. Thanks Pavlo Mashurenko!
- Fixed existing task issues (when current task was added using OrangeHRM “Punch In”). Thanks Yevgen Vershynin!
- Added Evaluate context allowing to execute a custom code inside Orangutan. This context is available only for creator and is only for debugging.
- Now we are catching error messages on die and writing them to log file.
- Many other small and bigger fixes.