17 Feb 2010
Reminding and other fixes
No issues for this version
- Added AskTask context allowing to configure if Orangutan should remind user about entering tasks.
- Added support for project names like “Client - Project”.
- ShowTime context added 8 hours to the total required time sometimes. Fixed this.
- From now the WorkHours context asks an user to add tasks only once on weekend (earlier it did this every day).
- Added handling of invalid time after 0:00 for “today” in AddTask context (it added future tasks - now returns an error).
- Now ShowActivities can be used without the project name. In this case Orangutan is using the project of the current task (if present) or the main project. Thanks Olya Bandura!
- Fixed UnfinishedTask to close the task if it lasts for more than 8 hours. Thanks Olya Bandura!
- Now Project and Activity contexts get disabled if the task has been canceled (this led to blocking Task context - everything typed was treated as a project name and not as a task name). Thanks Olya Bandura!
- Made other small and bigger fixes.