Invalid roadmap and version pages URLs
A version can have an associated Wiki page. This page is shown (besides Wiki page view) on version page and on roadmap. Currently the plugin uses
request.url to determine the URL. So for Wiki page view, version page and roadmap it uses current URL which is not correct for Roadmap. For version page and Wiki page it is correct.
url_for() (see #1683) would not solve the issue as in this case URL would not be correct for version page and roadmap.
#1 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk about 12 years ago
- Target version set to 0.0.3
#2 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk almost 12 years ago
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
- Assignee set to Andriy Lesyuk
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
For now just hide Like button on roadmap and versions pages... Will add another “Like” button there...
#3 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk almost 12 years ago
- Due date set to 10 Jun 2011
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed