Project categories or sections
- The section name is prepended to the project name in the header (with some delimiter; clicking on section gives list of projects in it).
- The section URL is:
- A section has:
- identifier (like project)
- Name (shown in header)
- Short description
- Section names (with projects or alone) should be shown in the right side of the header (where projects combo is located).
- The projects listing page should be able to show sections (maybe supporting position).
- Project URLs should contain section e.g.
- That’s it currently...
#5 Updated by Pedro Algarvio about 9 years ago
Andriy Lesyuk wrote:
It can do anything!.. Because currently it’s only an idea!
I see this as a combo at the top (near “New project” etc) allowing to show either “All” or some category (on my site it will be e.g. “Redmine”). Is this what you meant?
What I really would like is to be able to categorize the projects into groups and have a choice on the order of the project categories.
For example, I just migrated a bunch of Trac plugins into my ChiliProject install. For these plugins, support has stopped, so, I’d like to make this projects “fit” into the “Dead Projects” category. This category would come after the “Active” projects, etc...
Got an idea of what I’m after?
#7 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk about 9 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Major
The one of the main tasks is ensuring that all the plugins work well with ChilliProject. If/when they do the names are to be changed from “Redmine <Plugin>” into “Redmine/ChilliProject <Plugin>”. So this feature becomes more critical...