The OpenID Fix plugin for Redmine and ChiliProject fixes this issue and lets users use their third-party OpenID logins to access Redmine/ChiliProject.
- License: GNU General Public License (GPL) v2.0
- Supports: Redmine 1.0.x, 1.4.x, 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x / ChiliProject 2.x, 3.x
- External issue: #3780, #5966, #11778
- Related page: www.redmine.org/plugins/openid_fix
- Programming language: Ruby
- SVN Repository:
svn co http://svn.s-andy.com/openid-fix openid_fix
Author: Andriy Lesyuk
OpenID Fix 0.1.0 with own registration settings
Version 0.1.0 comes with a long-waited support of Redmine 1.4.x - 2.2.x and includes the possibility to choose a different self-registration option for OpenID logins.
Small update of small plugin
OpenID authentication fix for Redmine and ChiliProject now comes with support for manual activation.
Open ID fix is now independent
The OpenID Fix plugin for Redmine and ChiliProject will let your users use their third-party OpenID accounts on your Redmine powered website.