- Personal website: https://code.google.com/p/videso3d
- Registered on: 16 Nov 2012
- Last connection: 03 Apr 2017
03 Apr 2017
- 12:36 Project Sections Bug #2382: Error NoMethodError: undefined method `after_move'
I tried last revision (28) of your plugin with Redmine 3.3, but unfortunately this doesn't seem to work :
12 May 2013
- 16:56 Extended Fields Bug #2187: Duplicate id column
- Sorry, wrong patch uploaded...
This one is valid.
- 16:24 Extended Fields Patch #2181: Support for redmine 2.3
- I was a bit too fast, there's a small bug with 2.3, see #2187 and the patch I provided.
- 16:22 Extended Fields Bug #2187: Duplicate id column
- For your interest, the change in redmine that caused this bug :
- 16:19 Extended Fields Bug #2187: Duplicate id column
- Here is a patch.
10 May 2013
- 13:32 Extended Fields Bug #2187 (Closed): Duplicate id column
- With Redmine 2.3, the use of the plugin has the consequence of duplicating the id column.
It seems I'm not the onl...
07 May 2013
- 09:47 Extended Fields Patch #2181: Support for redmine 2.3
- I can confirm that the plugin is working like a charm with this patch with redmine 2.3.1 !
07 Apr 2013
- 08:28 Extended Fields Bug #2123: Issue with Redmine 2.1.2
- Sorry for the delay.
Your plugin works like a charm with redmine 2.2.3 (debian/apache/mysql) !
- 08:14 Project Settings Feature #2131: Redmine 2 / Rails 3 compatibility
- As long as it is not included in redmine ( http://www.redmine.org/issues/8332 ), it would be helpfull that your plugi...
24 Jan 2013
- 17:27 Extended Fields Bug #2123: Issue with Redmine 2.1.2
- Sorry, notifications were considered as spam, I just saw them.
I'll try your fix asap !
Also available in: Atom