- Registered on: 07 May 2013
- Last connection: 12 Oct 2015
07 Apr 2015
- 09:31 Extended Fields Feature #2365: Adding Redmine 3.0 support
- There is another issue with Rails 4: deprecated .find(:all, options) is now creating errors.
-> see extended_calenda...
- 08:17 Extended Fields Feature #2365: Adding Redmine 3.0 support
- Note: adding
attr_accessible :user_id, :list
on line 7 after
serialize :columns, Array
fixes the issue (...
31 Mar 2015
- 08:28 Extended Fields Feature #2365: Adding Redmine 3.0 support
- In particular, in the Redmine Admin section, Projects or Users fail with error 500, because of the following error:
16 Dec 2014
- 09:48 Extended Fields Bug #2349: Redmine Bulk edit doesn't work when extended_field plugin is installed
- For info, We're using Redmine 2.6.0 and Extended fields 0.2.3, and bulk editing works for us.
It might be due to a s...
16 Sep 2014
- 12:25 Extended Fields Bug #2318: Issues as pdf
- We have the same issue.
If I remove the Yes/No field from the list of columns to be shown, the PDF can be generated.
26 Aug 2014
- 10:14 Extended Fields Patch #2328 (Under Verification): Make the Project type custom fields sortable in issue lists
- In Issue lists, it might be useful to sort on custom fields added by Extended fields.
As you may have noticed, custo...
06 Aug 2014
- 07:51 Extended Fields Feature #2007: Projects listing sorting
- In the Project custom field combo, it would indeed be nicer to have projects sorted by alphabetical order.
11 Jul 2014
- 13:34 Extended Fields Bug #2098: Failure in XLS Export (undefined method `find_custom_field_template' for #<XlsExportCo...
- Thank you Massimo for the very useful tip!
I experienced the following 500 error when exporting a list of issues t...
26 Jun 2014
- 08:15 Extended Fields Bug #2242: Message "invalid statement: STR_TO_DATE" when using MS SQL
- I'm afraid, TO_DATE() does NOT exist in MS SQL, so you must be using some other DB or have added that function to you...
13 Jun 2014
- 15:30 Extended Fields Bug #2314 (Closed): Internal error on custom field with no value
- In our Redmine, there are some custom boolean fields which don't have a value.
In this case, we get an internal erro...
Also available in: Atom