500 internal error page when I want to view/export an issue as pdf
It only appears when the extendes fields plugin is installed and only on issues.
Started GET "/issues/2012.pdf" for xx.xxx.xxx.xxx at 2014-06-25 14:43:36 +0200
Processing by IssuesController#show as PDF
Current user: xx (id=3)
Completed 500 Internal Server Error in 140.6ms
NoMethodError (undefined method `find_custom_field_template' for #<IssuesController:0x007fc27cc2c978>):
lib/redmine/export/pdf.rb:576:in `block in issue_to_pdf'
app/controllers/issues_controller.rb:133:in `block (2 levels) in show'
Extended fields 0.2.3
We have the same issue.
If I remove the Yes/No field from the list of columns to be shown, the PDF can be generated.
Extended fields 0.2.3
Same issue here with the following environment and up to date extended_fields version.
Redmine version 2.5.3.stable
Ruby version 2.1.5-p273 (2014-11-13) [x86_64-linux]
Rails version 3.2.19
- Status changed from New to Incomplete
- Target version set to 0.2.4
Can i provide any further information to help to solve this issue?
i’m also having this issue (redmine 2.6.1)... pdf creation errors on issue lists and issues, is there any progress on this?
it would be greatly appreciated
- Duplicates deleted (Bug #2261: issues PDF view and descriptions)
- Duplicated by Bug #2359: Extended fields plugin breaks PDF export added
- Related to Bug #2261: issues PDF view and descriptions added
- Related to Bug #2098: Failure in XLS Export (undefined method `find_custom_field_template' for #<XlsExportController) added
- Related to Bug #1936: Undefined method `find_custom_field_template' added
- Related to Bug #1934: Export to csv fails, NoMethodError (undefined method `find_custom_field_template' added
- Status changed from Incomplete to In Progress
This will be the issue, where all the work will be tracked. See the list of related issues for possible duplicates and similar issues.
Some ideas and possible fixes:
- Does the patch of Sergey B in #2359 help (same as 3?)?
- Does the suggestion in #2261 (note 7) help?
- Maybe note 22 and 24 in #2098?
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Probably, r124 fixes this issue. Could you please check?
Seems fixed in the current version. with redmine 3.4
Also available in: Atom