- Blog: http://slopjong.de
- Github: https://github.com/slopjong
- Twitter: @slopjong
- Registered on: 04 Feb 2013
- Last connection: 10 Mar 2013
10 Mar 2013
- 17:54 Contact Form Feature #2170 (Open): Optional email format validation
- By reading some more code I've just seen another thing that could be optimized. In the email model you're checking th...
- 14:09 Contact Form Feature #2169: Option to use own name, reply-to, subject and message fields
- Not at all.
I wish my redmine to always use the German translation but it's just disrespecting the default languag...
- 13:43 Extended Fields Feature #2168: Grouping form elements
- You're the boss ;-)
If you move it leave a backreference to each other so that other people don't file a similar t...
09 Mar 2013
- 18:13 Contact Form Feature #2169 (Incomplete): Option to use own name, reply-to, subject and message fields
- Redmine is using the default language only when it cannot determine the language a user's browser supports. E.g. if a...
- 18:05 Extended Fields Feature #2168 (Open): Grouping form elements
- I'm adding a carousel/slider to show the input fields of interest step by step. Unfortunately redmine seems not suppo...
- 17:57 Contact Form Translation #2167 (Closed): German translation
- I've attached the German tranlation though two label translations might not be perfect.
- 17:55 Contact Form Bug #2147: When sending an email redmine replies with 404
- Yes. The issue went away for a not quite known reason. This issue can be closed :-)
08 Mar 2013
- 21:48 Contact Form Bug #2147: When sending an email redmine replies with 404
- Sorry the logs have gone for that particular stacktrace but I've got some positive news anyway.
I think the reason...
06 Mar 2013
- 18:56 Contact Form Bug #2147: When sending an email redmine replies with 404
- For some reason ...
- 18:42 Contact Form Bug #2147: When sending an email redmine replies with 404
- Sorry for replying so late. Yes, it's the svn version.
I've just fetched the update and migrated the plugins with ...
Also available in: Atom
Total number of mentions: 2
14 Jul 2013
- 20:57 Contact Form 0.1.0 without "b" and not only...
- Many things you faced in 0.0.1b do not apply to 0.1.0. In particular, the contact form does not have the "Project" fi...
08 Jul 2013
- 09:34 Contact Form Wiki: 0-1-0
h1. Changes in 0.1.0
* Added support for Redmine 1.4.x, 2.0.x, 2.1.x and 2.2.x (closes #2050 and #2082);
* Added ...