Missing checkboxes in sidebar
I don’t see any checkboxes for susription in the sidebar.
If i click subscrive button i ony see messahe “Not subscribed”
- Status changed from New to Incomplete
Do you, maybe, have email notifications disabled?
I also have the problem.
Only I (Global Administrator of Redmine) can see Subscription menu on right sidebar.
I am using Redmine 1.3.2.stable.
Email notifications are enabled.
Please help me solve this problem.
- Target version set to 0.0.1b
- Status changed from Incomplete to Open
- Subject changed from missing checkboxes in sibar to Missing checkboxes in sidebar
Please make sure, that you have enabled corresponding actions (try enabling all actions) under Administration → Settings → Email notifications tab. Tell the result!
Anyway, the Subscription form should not be shown if no actions are enabled...
- Status changed from Open to Incomplete
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Due date set to 15 Jun 2014
- Status changed from Incomplete to Closed
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
I think it’s fixed in the latest code.
Also available in: Atom