Quote replacement in wikilinks
When a link contains a quote (“'” character) it’s replace by &rsquo ; with redmine 2.0.3
<a ...>Foo’s page</a>
- Status changed from New to Open
- Assignee set to Andriy Lesyuk
- Status changed from Open to Incomplete
Isn’t it rendered fine?.. Another apostrophe, e.g. Foo’s page, does not seem to be a problem?
It works with
’ but not
- Status changed from Incomplete to Open
- Target version set to 1.0.0b
- Target version changed from 1.0.0b to 0.0.3
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Completely changed the way codes are replaced! Not sure if there will not be new issues...
It would be very nice if someone could test (get recent plugin from SVN).
- Due date set to 28 Nov 2012
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Ok, assuming it works fine...
Also available in: Atom