I'm looking for a part-time remote job.

Hire me


I'm the author of:

Mastering Redmine is a comprehensive guide with tips, tricks and best practices, and an easy-to-learn structure.

Check the book's project or

Buy the book

Social pages of the book:

By buying this book you also donate to Redmine (see this page).


Follow me:

Enhancement #2397

Support for Redmine 3.1

Added by Anton Wiedermann almost 5 years ago. Updated almost 3 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
29 Sep 2015
Due date:
% Done:

100%

External issue:

Description

I struggle to get the plugin working with Redmine 3.1. I have used patch from #2367 and it fixed the migration (it was failing previously) but plugin does not work and is not listed in installed plugins. No errors in logs or anywhere

Environment:
  Redmine version                3.1.1.stable.14622
  Ruby version                   2.2.3-p173 (2015-08-18) [x86_64-linux]
  Rails version                  4.2.4
  Environment                    production
  Database adapter               Mysql2
SCM:
  Subversion                     1.6.11
  Git                            1.7.1
  Filesystem                     
Redmine plugins:
  redmine_codebutton             0.1.0


Related issues

Related to WikiNG - Bug #2367: Compatibility to Redmine 3.0.1 Closed 02 Apr 2015 06 Sep 2016
Related to WikiNG - Bug #2387: Err with Redmine 3.04 (Mention/User Profile Page and Custom WIKI Makro) Closed 15 Jul 2015 06 Sep 2016
Related to WikiNG - Bug #2403: Patch to support Redmine 3.2 / Rails 4 Closed 16 Dec 2017
Related to WikiNG - Bug #2412: Links to issue notes do now work Closed

Associated revisions

Revision 79 (diff)
Added by Andriy Lesyuk about 4 years ago

Fixes for Redmine 3.0 (#2367, #2387, #2397, #2403)

Revision 80 (diff)
Added by Andriy Lesyuk almost 4 years ago

Add attr_protected (#2367, #2387, #2397, #2403)

History

#1 Updated by Anton Wiedermann almost 5 years ago

is there something I can check or do to debug this? I’m not sure where to go from here as I do not see any errors anywhere

#2 Updated by minkbear minkbear almost 5 years ago

Please take a look at http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/issues/2367#note-4

It works fine with redmine 3.1.1.

#3 Updated by Anton Wiedermann almost 5 years ago

Thank you for testingit, I’m not sure what the problem was but it was not working for me. There was no reply for quite some time so in the end I decided to go with set of custom macros instead of wiking plugin

#4 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk about 4 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Open
  • Assignee set to Andriy Lesyuk
  • Target version set to 1.1.0

#5 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk almost 4 years ago

  • Related to Bug #2412: Links to issue notes do now work added

#6 Updated by Andriy Lesyuk almost 3 years ago

  • Status changed from Open to Closed
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

I believe, this issue was fixed in r79 and r80. Anton, sorry, that I did not reply.

Also available in: Atom PDF

Terms of use | Privacy policy