23 May 2014
Mentions and custom macros
Changes in 1.0.0b¶
- Now user links produce mentions, which are listed in the user profile and notifications about which are sent to the user’s email (#1901)!
Check my profile for a sample (new tab near “Activity”).
- Added support for custom macros, which can be configured under Administration → Custom Wiki macros menu (#2251)!
- Implemented a better syntax for footnotes (#1912)1.
- Implemented smart quotes for Redmine (#1917).
- Added beta marker, produced by
You can see at in the top right corner.
- Added success (
(v)) and failure (
(x)) smileys (#2051).
- Now WikiNG makes Redmine use user logins in URLs to user profiles (when possible) (#2235).
Thus, now URL to my profile is: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/users/s-andy
- Added support for short format specification for user links (#2226).
user[f]#idrenders first name,
user[lf]#idrender first name and last name.
- Added support for Redmine 2.4.x (#2267).
- Fixed issues with exporting markers and smileys to PDF (#2124).
- Added Korean translation (#2281).
Thanks Ki Won Kim!
- Added support for translations of the WikiNG quick reference.
Added Ukrainian and Russian translations.
- Other smaller fixes.
1 just put a footnote into double parentheses inline