Overlapping 'inline code' lines
Here is the example:
- Status changed from New to Incomplete
- Assignee set to Andriy Lesyuk
This is visual only. There are no “boxes” - they are rendered around text. Can be fixed by adding additional space between lines but I’m not sure if this is a good workaround...
Looks like can be fixed with:
Now sure how this affects other elements... Need to test.
Could you please check?
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
For Chrome seems it should be 20px
Where to put this? I am not fluent in CSS...
There is 'code’ in application.css and it is
padding: 1px 2px;
-moz-box-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #b4b4b4;
box-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #b4b4b4;
border: 1px solid #b4b4b4;
here are the results:
and in IE 8.0:
It seems this is the solution. I tested on Windows XP SP3 + Firefox 6.0.2 and Internet Explorer 8.0
- Status changed from Incomplete to Open
- Target version set to 0.02
- % Done changed from 50 to 80
Thanks! Will include it then in 0.02...
- Status changed from Open to Under Verification
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
Changes are in SVN... Testing them on this site.
- Due date set to 26 Sep 2011
- Status changed from Under Verification to Won't Fix
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom